Keep your company away from the Burn-Out Syndrom
The Burn-Out Syndrom is a complex phenomenon that touches more and more workers, employees and companies in Belgium and in the rest of the world.
Symptom of a rapidly changing work environment, this problem affects today thousands of people in Belgium only. And this is not going to get any better in the near future. Business are risking to loose their best employees for long and painful periods. Which of course will affect them dramatically.
The cost of a Burn-Out for a company is estimated to 500 to 900 euros per day per person. But more importantly, the human cost for the victims is very high psychologically as well as physically.
A lot of misconceptions and misunderstandings surround the Burn-Out and the various stress related diseases. Properly informed, people can avoid going too far.
Can you allow your business to be threatened by such a serious problem because of ignorance?
INFORMATIONGetting a better understanding
- An information session to better understand what causes a Burn-Out.
- For the employees and workers keen on preserving their health
- For the managers or business owners who want to protect their employees and workers
- Who is more at risk?
- What are the causes?
- What can be done to help people suffering from a Burn-Out?
- How to avoid it altogether?
WORKSHOPSTools to prevent burning yourself out
- Practical and efficient tools that you can use in any circumstances to deal with your stress level and protect your health
- What you need to know to avoid burning yourself out.
- Learning that the way you react to what happens is totally under your control
- How your breathing can be your best ally
- Why what you think can be your best friend as your worst enemy
- Understanding that your body is the most important resource and the only tool to succeed.
- How to meditate daily even when the world around you is hectic.
COACHINGA personal coaching
- With the help of one of our certified coaches, discover your strengths and your weaknesses
- Learn tools and techniques to face your daily challenges
- To find your resources and maintain a balanced way of life
- Identify where you are with your stress level
- Learn new habits to protect your health
- How to rebuild yourself after a Burn-Out
Pierre Yves is a very passionate person and knows how to share this passion with his audience. EUMA experienced this at a monthly event hold at the Marriott and all the participants were very enthusiastic about the exercices helping us to cope with our stress and recover our balance.Corinne Bigot
Good to know
Feeling good at work also depends on the environment and the proper management technics.
A Burn-Out can happen because of personnal circumstances, but also because of problems in the structure or the organization of the workplace:
- Inadequate management
- The lack of purpose of the company.
- Disconnection between people’s and company’s values
- Lack of recognition
- A need for more connectivity between people